You must have a good credit score before applying for Blue Business Cash. That means your credit score is in the range of 670–739 for FICO and 700–749 for VantageScore.
You will have a chance of approval if the credit score of the American Express Blue Business Credit Card is at least 740. For that you need a good credit score if you want to get approval from this credit card.
You can be approved with a score as low as 700 and get the Chance of approval if you have a higher annual income or a current relationship with American Express.
Usually credit card issuers look at other factors when considering your creditworthiness. In addition, skipping monthly payments can have a negative impact on your credit score.
They will examine things like your income, and your source of income, when making a decision. So even if your score is lower than recommended, you can still get approval. This means that even if your score is higher, you can still be rejected.
Related - American Express Blue Business Cash card eligible purchases
American Express Blue Business Credit Card Qualifications and Credit Card Credit Terms
- Must be 18 years old to apply
- Business identification information: Business name, company DBA name (if any), business name on card, industry type, company structure, year of business, number of employees
- Business address, business phone number
- Business financial information: Annual business income, estimated monthly expenses, federal tax ID
- Personally identifiable information: Name, date of birth, role in the company, Social Security number
- Address and contact information: Email, address, phone number
- Personal financial information: Total annual income