In this post I will provide an article that contains a simple apple chip recipe.
Apples are usually with red skin when ripe and (ready to eat), but can also be green or yellow.
Apple skin is a bit soft, the flesh is tough. The apple has some seeds in it.
If you use the regular frying method, i.e. using a frying pan or wok, the apples will not turn into chips because the fruit will be damaged by excessive heat.
Using a vacuum fryer, the apples are fried at a lower temperature of around 50°-60°C so as not to damage the apples. There are 2 ways to make apple chips, namely using a machine and manually.
Here's how to make simple apple crumble recipe
How to Make Simple Apple Chips Using a Machine:
- Fresh apples to taste
- The right amount of oil
- How to Make Apple Fruit Chips
- Peel the skin of fresh apples using a knife until clean, or you can also use a fruit peeler to make it faster.
- Wash the peeled apples using clean water.
- Thinly slice the apples with a knife, or you can use a specially designed slicer to make the chips faster.
- Then soak the apple slices again in clean water for about 30 minutes.
- After the brown color on the apple slices has faded slightly then remove the apple slices from the water bath.
- Put the apple slices into the frying pan for 1 hour, if you want to get better results it is better to use a frying machine.
- Remove the fried apple chips and drain briefly. To make apple chips tastier, you can use a slicing machine.
- Next, cool the apple chips at normal or room temperature.
Apple chips are ready to be served in the midst of your beloved family.
For storage, store apple chips in an airtight container to maintain crispness.
Related - How To Make Easy and Delicious UK Pancake Recipes
How to Make Apple Chips Manually:
- 5 apples.
- 50 ml of lemon juice.
- Sugar 3 tablespoons.
- Cinnamon 1 tablespoon.
- How to Make Apple Chips:
- First peel the apple skin with a knife then remove all the seeds and also thinly slice the middle.
- Next, mix the apples in a bowl with the ingredients like sugar and cinnamon.
- Take a container of lemon juice and dip an apple in it. Drain and then roll into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Prepare a baking sheet then grease it with butter and line it with parchment paper.
- Place all the apple slices in a saucepan and arrange in it.
- After that put the apples in the oven and bake at a temperature of approximately 1200c until cooked or you can wait 1 hour.
- If it is ripe, it is usually marked by a color change in the apple slices to dry brown.
- Remove and let the apples cool first then put them in a jar.
- To serve apple chips, you can take enough apple chips and store them on a serving plate. After that immediately close again so that the chips remain savory and crunchy.